Spotlight Trinidad and Tobago - Call for Proposal For Civil Society Partners
The UN Women Multi-Country Office (MCO) - Caribbean, seeks to partner with Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in Trinidad and Tobago, to rollout and implement the UN Women Foundations Programme to continue engagement with men and boys, the security and justice sector, and within marginalised and vulnerable communities.
Grants will be made available to CSOs to roll-out the UN Women Foundations Programme within one or more of the following population groups:
- The prison system
- With youth and/or within youth rehabilitation centres,
- Within marginalised groups/communities in Tobago,
- With men and boys,
- With organisations serving Persons Living with Disabilities,
- With organisations serving Persons living with HIV
(1 or more grants up to 35,000 USD equivalent in local currency)
You can obtain the template for the CFP submission by clicking here:
- 3.1.1 - Spotlight Trinidad and Tobago - CFP Template for Responsible Parties (For CSOs) - (Word, 63 KB)
Interested applicants may submit documentation to this email address: [ Click to reveal ]
Submission deadline: 11:59 pm (AST) on the 13th January 2023.